Tuesday 13 September 2011


Time to get this page up and running again like it should be!! Now that I know what is close to my heart and really matters, you can look forward to more posts.

To borrow a qoute from Maria Robinson 
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
Today I pledge to:

1) Lead a better lifestyle for myself and the love of my life by;
2) Reaching financial independence (Save more)
3) Eat a healthier meals
4) Exercise (Goal for Sept, 3 times a week, 10 mins a session every morning)
5) Improve personal image
6) Reduce clutter in my life
7) To be punctual
8) Cook more at home!!
**Added no.8 cause I couldn't stand it hanging at no.7, LOL**

These will be part of my on going goals untill I achieve and exceed them :D Good Luck to me!

No comments: