Thursday 15 September 2011

Nat's unhumorous jokes...

Yesterday evening it was pouring cats and dogs and for reasons beyond my female logic the BF wanted to try a new burger place for dinner. Not just any burger it's supposed to be he best burger in our neighbourhood. Problem is we don't know it's exact location.

While driving around I started narrating:

"one dark rainny evenning. Two couples went in search for the best burger in town. AND THEN..."

I trailed off smillng and truned to look at him for An answ

"Yeah right!" came his reply with an annoyed face.

Boring much? What to do? Typical Asian man.. So that was that and we didn't manage to eat THE BEST BURGER IN TOWN. There was a burger kiosk but we could tell for sure it was the right stall. Had something else for dinner; yummy Satay!

Today was a whole nother level on it's own. BF was complaining about his online game. It was something along the lines of
"Stupid windows 7, can't support my game. It's too slow"
"owh get windows8 la!" grinning and waiting for his response to my annoying answ.
I could only hear crickets (really live crickets that live in the vegetation around our hs)
My joke was so untastefull and idiotic to him that he only managed to heave a sigh.

No comments: